Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day 9: Back at it

so I took a few days off of blogging and, well that ain't right.
Generally I am sticking to it but there was a 12 hour and an 8 hour nap in there - yeah, in three days that could almost be mistaken for regular sleep! But I have been training my brain to get to sleep more quickly and I am getting some REM in the short naps. Thought I really had it goin' on there and then negotiated just a little more sleep. Wham!

12am: just grabbin’ a few extra winks
4am: slept straight thru
8am: woke up groggy
12pm: actually got some REM
4pm: same, still not falling asleep quick enough
8pm: couldn’t fall asleep in first 20, so reset for another 20 – went well

1 comment:

Adam McFarland said...

Skipo - one question I asked over on the Tastefully Driven forum and didn't get an answer to: how do you know when the 20 minutes starts? You don't fall asleep the second you set the alarm, so do you add an extra few minutes in to account for the time it takes to fall asleep? What if it takes 10 minutes? It seems to me that you would really need a second party helping you out doing the timing for you to really have it work well.

Adam